At Doughnuts & Deadlifts, our community is our lifeblood. We wouldn't be where we are today if it wasn't for every single one of you. Because of that, we're super stoked to open up applications for our brand spanking new Ambassador Program.
We're considering all kinds of active people all over the world at any point in their journey, from recreational lifter to competitive athlete. We are looking for individuals with loyal followings who would like to build a long lasting relationship with us. We want this relationship to be as exclusive as possible, so we are not looking for influencers who work with a lot of other brands. We also don't get hung up on huge followings. Show us plenty of comments from cool, like-minded people who are invested in you, and we would love to give you a shot.
Here are the nitty gritty details:
- Ambassadors must be a good representation of DNDL and uphold our mission statement at all times.
- Ambassadors will create and share DNDL related content for their social channels on a regular basis. There will be no strict posting requirements, as we don't wish to micromanage your content creation-- instead we want you to create authentic content that people will vibe with at whatever cadence works for you and your social channels.
- When asked, must share special announcements and product releases on social media platforms.
- Ambassadors must have a public profile and recognize DNDL as sponsor on social media.
- DNDL must be your exclusive clothing sponsorship/ambassadorship.
- You will get out of the Ambassadorship what you put in-- if you have new ideas for projects (online or offline) and take the initiative to put together a proposal, we will do our best to support you in whatever way possible.
- Ambassadors will receive seasonal DNDL apparel and accessories periodically with new product releases.
- During special sales & promotions, Ambassadors will receive a personalized discount code to share with their followers. Ambassadors will make a quarterly cash bonus based upon the number of times their code is used during these promotional periods.
- Opportunities to contribute to our social content (social channel takeovers, blog contributions, etc.)
- Free admission to DNDL hosted events.
If you can commit to the above and you're ready to submit an application, here's how:
Submit a document/PDF with your responses, in as few or as many words as you'd like, to the following questions:
- Where you live.
- Social handles (must have at least Instagram).
- Explain what makes you a good fit as a DNDL Ambassador.
- What is your involvement like within the fitness community?
- If you could ride shotgun in someone's body (without the ability to control their actions, just to witness and experience life through their eyes) for one day, who would it be and why?
Create a 1 minute video to be shared on your Instagram page that shows us something about you NOT RELATED to food and fitness. We know you eat, we know you lift, but how do you live? Post the video with the hashtags #DNDLAmbassadorSearch2018 and #DNDLHowILive.
Send your written application to email@example.com with the subject line "Ambassador Application 2018" and post your video to Instagram by Midnight on January 23rd. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR WRITTEN APP ON THE SAME DAY YOU POST YOUR VIDEO. Thanks :)
The 2018 DNDL Ambassadors will be announced by the end of the month. This is not a popularity contest-- Ambassadors will be selected by our team based upon personality and brand fit. Direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.